click ads ?

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

phhhhhhhhh

Friends came and said hi and bye.
That's what my friends are.
Even the closest ones.
NOT ONLY I GOT MOUTH.
YOU CAN OPEN YOURS ALSO.
Don't wait until i called and ask u to go out.
Only we can hang out.
Maybe you guys really don't need me anymore.
I donno how to say but i feel that
our friendship stars are decreasing like a stranger.
Everyone of them.
-___________________-
Some ignored me too.
Sigh.


However best/real/close friends doesn't need much.
I would like only at least one that
share our thoughts together.
- EAT PLAY PARTY GOSSIPS SHOPPING -
hell yeah.
Thanks for bringing me happiness for
this few months.
I <3 p="p" you.="you.">
If u know who are u :)
Without u i really donno how.
Depressed perhaps.


You are the one who keep me smiling in front of people.
_____________________________
_______________________
__________________
____________
_______
___
_

WTF macam yes hor.. ahahaha
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment