click ads ?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last post tonight



Before bed. My pic.
My upper lip hair (moustache) - -
are growing more and thicker and much visible.
Wtf .. I've been having this since i was 12
And been letting people criticizes me since then.
People said ... Are you a GUY ? Why do you have a hairs on your upper lips ?
It look so dirty man ..
I'm devastated .. SAD .. feel hopeless about it.
DO YOU FUCKING THINK I WANTED THEM ?
Shave it is not a solution. It will grow thicker and faster.
WHY U NEVER THINK OF HOW I FEEL WHEN U FUCKING SAY THAT ?
Please la ... people ... please fucking use your brain.
DO YOU THINK I WANT THEM ? bitch
A friend of mine said even my chest got hair.. wtf .. hurts me even more although it was form 2. and yes in front of all our friends...

Ok i got no money to do laser.
Fuck you guys . good night

No comments:

Post a Comment