click ads ?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

170311

Hello :)
(the latest me)

Fyi , i'm getting fatter and fatter.
I'm eating breakfast back :(
That's why i'm fatter now !
And i can't quit eating breakfast
-_____________-
Why not skip lunch or dinner ?
Cannot. I just can't :(
囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
Darker and darker.
Because that day i went to Malacca
one day , afternoon were very hot.
Than during the evening ,
it started to rain !!!
WTF
囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
Will update the Malacca
one day trip sooon :)

BETWEEN , PRAY FOR JAPAN.
(if not no sushi to eat already) :P

4 comments:

  1. breakfast is the most important meal in daily=) you are not fat and thin actually=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... i know but i could't skip lunch or dinner , so i gotta skip breakfast to maintain my body shape :(
    u gotta see my in real person only know how my body look like .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are slim le..dont worry,pretty enough d=)
    try to skip dinner but not breakfast,tis wil make u more thin=)
    hehes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. try to :) if succeed and become thiner , i treat u eat :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete