click ads ?

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur’s Day 2011

I was very excited when i received Nuffnang's newsletter regarding about ARTHUR's DAY where we get the chance to blog and win passes to Arthur's Day this coming 23rd of September 2011. Imagine that you can hear live TAIO CRUZ singing on the stage and partying with him !!

I - I - I came to dance - dance - dance - dance
I hit the floor cause that's my plans plans plans plans
I'm wearing all my favorite brands brands brands brands
Give me some space for both my hands hands hands hands
Yeah Yeah
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on
Yeah
I throw my hands up in the air for some Guinness Stout
Saying ay-oh , gotta refill
I wanna drink and live my life !
Saying ay-oh , baby let's go
Cause we gonna rock this ARTHUR's DAY
We gonna go all night
We gonna light it up
Like it's DYNAMITE !

Hahaha .. Don know how to express how excited i'm ! I edited the lyrics of it ! Spot the difference :) Really hope to party with Taio Cruz !!

This coming 23rd September 2011(Friday) , Arthur celebrates their 3rd annual Arthur Guinness Day in Malaysia as the final pit stop after partying all around the world ! Starting at 6pm onward's in Speed City KL , Selangor Turf Club !
Sadly only for invited guests :( And i'm here trying my luck to get money can't buy passes !
Other than International Artistes , our local talented artists get to perform too ! Vote your favorite local artistes here. Prema Yin , James Baum , CsbTea , Dragon Red , Naked Breed & Rosevelt are the few lucky artistes that got the chance to perform for us ! So what are you waiting for ? Vote now to see your favorite artist perform on stage !
I voted for Prema Yin & Naked Breed. What about you ?

Guinness with more than 250 years old history still maintaining the standard of it's quality , my parent's favorite beer ! They inherited Guinness drinking to me and my siblings , teaching me how to drink it with coconut alcohol. But i prefer drinking Guinness alone :) cold without ice is the best of the best !
***They let me drink only after i'm 18 years old*** and i'm twenty right now !
My dad pouring stout for me ! So wanna have one glass now!
I guess the party would be hot and high like the picture i got there :D Wohooooooo
And And don't forget the DRESS CODE !
BLACK color is the dress code.
Wear black and
TOAST TO ARTHUR !

TO ARTHUR'S !

Spread it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment