click ads ?

Monday, September 19, 2011

D' Empire Brasserie , Mont Kiara.

My great gf bought me here without letting me know until i actually reached there that time. She said that it's my fav food ..... but eventually not ..... cause my fav are Japanese food.
This was actually my late lunch .. wtf .. and i rushed back home from shop early to prepare for this. Than , my friend was an hour late. ZzZzzz

Their menu.
Simple & Clean.
Bar Table.
Fresh roses !
So huge !!

Lunch was served after like almost 15minutes.
Quite fast because we are the only people there.
#1 Escargots / Snails indeed. hahaha
But expensive snails.
1/2dozen RM25
Love the texture but
still prefer VS one and cheaper too !
#2 Served with breads.
#3 My gf's Emmental Chicken
(their name from the menu)
.RM28.
I tried this , best !
#4 Stone Clams Pasta. RM26
Written there Extra olive oil.
Too much of clams and less spaghetti (noodle)
And a little bit of spicy.
This dish can't fit my stomach 70/100
#5 Black Angus Ribeye RM68
No comment but from the presentation ,
i would prefer Gaucho's.

Total bill came RM210.55 included service tax & Gov tax. Without pictures drinks and dessert.

22 Ground Floor,
Jalan Solaris 4,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
Kuala Lumpur

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment