click ads ?

Friday, March 30, 2012

meaningless



How come my life so meaningless one ?

Why can't i be someone that contributes something in this world ? = =
Why can't i be famous ?
Why can't i be rich ?
Why can't i be friendly ?
Why can't i be prettier ?
Why can't i be slimmer ?
Why can't i be hardworking abit ?
Why can't i be braver ?
Why can't i be a doctor that saves someone's life ?
Why can't i be a lawyer to help the poor ?

Asking why here doesn't help my future. f m l

Thinking what to do for my future but i just can't.

It ain't easy as you think.

Cause i'm a college drop-out. w t f

with only lcci cert - -

I GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with college drop-out. I think you'll come up with something great. Really love the way you blog. I just follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to do something great too !
    It's easier to say then do :(
    Thanks for following !

    ReplyDelete