click ads ?

Monday, September 10, 2012

Jung Won Korean BBQ restaurant @kl

Heard about this korean restaurant few times from my friends already. Saying that the view is nice. So, i tot the food are going to be good too but ended up kinda disappointing. My bf went there once, he's not a korean food lover , therefore no comment for it. The ambiance there are really really nice. Chill with friends and family is the most suitable place to choose. Windy atmosphere. 

 Biasa la , tu menu memang cincai for korean food.
Seriously idk why , they print just pictures & price
in an A4 paper and laminated it.
There, their menu.
Easy piece !
 I FREAKING LIKE THEIR SPOON.
I like the long slightly smaller spoon of theirs.
 Do you know why i like korean food ?
It's because of their side dishes !
I can taste almost everything.
From rice cake to taugeh.
How awesome !
 Looking chubby in this picture.
 RM75 beef.
jeng jeng jeng
mou dak deng ah
 Rice cake with sweet sauce
The rice cake was hard and not chewy.
Just had few and i don wanna take anymore.
Doesn't worth it at all.
Waste money.
RM18-23
 Nothing to shout about.

 Hello toto

Rating
Food 2.5/5 - Frankly i only like the beef , we did order marinated pork. Tastes sweet and not fresh.
Service 4/5
Price - 2.5/5
Ambiance 4/5 Really nice , without any noise although located in the middle of the city.

Prefer DAORAE. My first choice of korean food would be Daorae.


Warning, my pictures ahead !
 My cold blood lover
 It was our 3rd year together that night.
LOL




Sayonara with my chubby face !

1 comment:

  1. thank you for visiting us, we will improve our menu, new facelift at December 2012...

    ReplyDelete