click ads ?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Plan B @ publika

Last month , my sweetie caroline and me went for brunch at Plan B , Publika. Been wanted to try EGG BENEDICT since i watched masterchef season 3 ! whathefuck. I've tried midvalley's newly open Plan B before that but since it's new , they only served soup and sandwiches ! waste my time but no ! not at all , eventually there were 50% off for the total bill ! SUCH A GREAT DEAL ! where to find ?? lol . i should have ordered more ! Soups and cakes ! dafuq !!

Anyway don't read wrongly , the one i'm writing now is at Publika and i think the 50% off bill are already finish ! so don't dream ! 

 Salad at RM16-RM20
A generous amount of cheese.
Not bad 
 MY EGG Benedict
RM12-RM15
Perfectly cooked !
I like the egg yolk
But i can't finish everything-.-
 Caroline's
Forget what it called
 yes look at the delightful egg yolk
but until this portion i ate
-____________-
Really damn full
 Walk around than toilet camwhore.
Nice toilet right ?
lol
 She said that she's an owl
dafuq

Ok and i acted cute 
*phailed*
 PALE FACE*.*
 THICK FACE o.O

After my date with my love in the afternoon , i attended my bf's wedding at Cheras-Ampang. A bit tiring. But glad to meet his friends after 3 long years. DAFUQ 
U WANNA KNOW WHY ? I TELL U 
Because my bf say it's far for him to bring me out !!!!!!! Because he need to fetch me to ampang than fetch me back my house puchong. WTF ! Nice right my shitty holly wtf bf !
 freaking love RED lips.
But why !? why not suitable for me ?
fuckthisshit.
Gonna find black red next time !
 Kin > Me > Ebel & Esther
All so pretty :))
 Wardy !
Last but not least the married couple !
Jetta & Ian
Congratulations again !

No comments:

Post a Comment