click ads ?

Monday, July 26, 2010

260710

Upper pic (add on after i finish all the writings)
I seriously hate this look !
When i ask you some thing you give me this face
cause you need to repeat what u say.
I can't hear & can't understand only ok !
Ask you do some thing u will like this
Do you even love me ?
SIGH.
Feel like blogging now.
So that's why i'm here writing.
After i stop blog walking,
My viewers drop till 15 viewers daily.
(Not that bad on weekends la)

Hmmm
Where to start about my life ?
BF
Still got 14days more its our 1 year anniversary.
Frankly, i think that u change so much before i knew u.
U lost the RM3++ Puma shoes that i gave u !!
HATE IT
That incident makes me feel like u doesn't
appreciate what i gave you at all.
How could u lost one side of your shoe?
I know some of u might think
its just a shoe , leave it.
(especially lyn forumers, they will sut me 99)
Haiz, lazy to describe here until you are in my shoes.
Some times i feel very envy my friends.
Their bf treat them so well and good.
(same thing you won't know until you're in my shoes)
Haix !!
Still got many stuff but i don wanna say out here.
Cause first thing he will read
and you all will say that im childish and so on.
Hate negative feedbacks okay.
(i know i won't change if idk where im wrong
so you are there to correct me).
But some feedbacks like lyn there hurt me much !!
Enough of these la.

Oh yea.
My wishlist in my well will vanished 99!
All also can't buy.
Although i got sufficient money to buy one of those stuff,
i could't cause many people block my way to get it !
Like the waterproof camera.
Say this say that.
Until i change my mine not to buy.
Than i say i wanna get the waterproof pouch.
Around RM60-100
Again !@#$!@#$%$^%*
Why need to waste money ???
Okay okay.
Don wanna waste money.
I'll use all my money to buy clothes,heels,cosmetics
MEGA SALE !!!
Damn it !
I also donno what to do with those hard earned money.
Keep those money to let people prank me meh.
Use all on my stuff more gooooood.
Cause someone/medium/uncle said that i will let
man/bf cheat all my money away ! (forget who told me)
To prevent it , i can't keep my money.
Gotta use it all.
lols.

Some more
I EFFING HATE RETARD PEOPLE LIKE
YOU WHO DON'T FLIP YOUR SIGNAL WHILE TURNING !
you know who im saying !
Yes its you !
Seriously i fucking hate that.
sometimes i wanna make a board stating
Are you a retard ?
you don't know how to flip your signal ?
MORON oOo
Those people who drive luxuries car
don know how to flip their signal i'll pity them!
Cause their richly retarded people.
your car so expensive also no use cause u are OKU,
don know how to flip signal. oOo
I people that don't flip that signal was,
1) youngster , think that they are very yeng.
no need to flip signal and cut here cut there.
Happen something bad don't cry and call mummy !
(i confess that im sometimes like this too cause im
so fucking tired with those RETARD ppl who don't use signal)
But at least i did flip it !
2) Indians (im not racist but the fact is like this)
Ask yourself do you flip it ?
I think out of 10, only 2 flip it !
Chinese too oOo fuck u la UNCLE & aunties.
Retard meh !
Im saying my DAD too !
Sigh !
3 ) Motorists that drive a motorcycle !
You people pay lower road tax money than we does
DO YOU MENTALLY KNOW THAT ?
You think you are the KING of the road meh !
Like to take up our space !
No matter how wrong u are , if we hit u,
we consider wrong !
Please la , use the left lane and dont
drive zig-zagly.
Back to flipping signal problem.
I don't know why you people don know how to flip.
Cause retard ? Lazy ?
Do you know if you don't flip your signal,
you could cause death okay !
You will piss me off and
waste my precious time !
PLEASE LA MORONS
FLIP YOUR SIGNAL WON'T COST
YOU ANYTHING !
flip to save a life !

1 comment: