click ads ?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sushi Tei @ Pavilion

Hye :D
Don't mind if i add some unrelated things about this post.
If you mind , i dont care, cause im doing so :P
I'm effing excited because i won
a pair of tickets to watch YOU AGAIN.
LOL !
If you did read my YOU AGAIN post then u'll know.
Thanks to Nuffnang.

Fucking excited lor okay
First time , i would be joining other
bloggers watch this movie.
Yeappppieeee !!
Don know how to expresssssss myself d ! lol

Saturday night 091010

I was invited by my bf to party
with his friends at Maison.
-___________-
When i dolled myself up,
and on the way to KL,
his friends called and said cancelled.
I was like ...........
............................... Nothing. lol
Cause i'm quite tired on that day.

Sunday 101010
Sushi Tei @ Pavilion

Been craving for it since
i saw their shop new opening
in Midvalley.
But end up not the way i thought it would be.
Quite disappointed lor
Mine Salmon rice
Fuck. idk why i love salmon so much !
I only love raw salmon.
This bowl of rice cost twelve plus.
Okay lah ..

Beef
Around RM15
The sauce it's like 2/5.
I could taste smtg like alcohol thing inside.
Donno what's that

The yellow thingy with Seaweed (RM1.80)
The prawn with ebikko thingy (around 6)
Their sushi quality tasted same
like errrrr Jusco's after 8 or 9pm got
30% discount sushi lor.
WTF. Not fresh at all.

Sushi Tei is quite new in Malaysia.
The price is quite pricey for me
or perhaps compare to Sakae & Zanmai ,
it's expensive then both of them.
And the menu is quite same like Zanmai's menu
but much more pricey.

Food : 2/5
Service : 4/5
Ambiance : 4/5
Visit again : No

After that Chatime.
Plan to eat Snowflake lor
But fullhouse -___-

Green tea blended
3/5

After that , meeting his friends up at Low yat.
We walked from Pavilion to there
Hell tired lor - - need to walk back tim.
bought 2 BB hello kitty case. Cuteeee :D

Chilling at Starbucks :D

One of the Hello Kitty case :)
So cuteeeeeeeee hor .. lol

Upcoming post.
My chio stuff (cancel it first)
Seafood at Telok Gong - Genting.
Kuala Selangor

Thanks for Reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment