click ads ?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Full house @ KL

Went to full house @ KL last week with bf & Weng.
Weng tagged us along.
I think he's attracted by full house's design and concept.
Well i'm there to try their new menu.

Jockey service.
Free , if you wanna pay then pay.
We paid :) So kind .. lol
Weng
Bf. Tee's from Uniqlo's.
So small for him..
Me.
Eyeshadow + Eyeliner + Mascara only.
Looks so plain.
My iced lemon tea
Smoked Salmon
2/5
I don't smoked. Sorry :(
I love fresh ones.
Mine , I don't like this.
I think Prego's canned sauce are
much nicer then this.
Prego's i miss it :(
2/5
Weng's Donno what chicken roll
Chicken steak.
Look , intruder visiting me in my drink.
Wtf. it's a fly.
I stopped consuming when i found out.
I din't ask for new one.
No point asking it cause my bf exchange his drink with me
Hehgee
So hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Deserts 3 for RM29.90
Mini puffs.
3/5
Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
Too strong .
2/5
Tiramisu
I thought this is nice.
But end up disappoints me.
2/5
Overall i don't like their foods.
But i do like their concept.
Good service too.

Food : 2/5
Service : 4/5
Ambiance : 4/5

See ... i bought Sticky back home :)
Najib loves this .. lols
~ Lemon is my favorite ~

No comments:

Post a Comment