click ads ?

Sunday, May 8, 2011

tonnes of questions

Seriously i'm tired of myself. Being the most sensitive one makes me think so hard about one little thing. I do not have much friends. I know myself. I'm being too straight forward sometimes and i literately hurt someone's feeling without knowing that i say something wrong because all the time i meant to be joking. So, people who don know me would dislike me. But i'm just being myself. What is so wrong about it ? I'm not social at all. I dislike talking to strangers because i don't know how to start a conversation.
(stop here.I'm tired)

PLEASE sarah lee DON'T THINK OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU.
you are you and you can't change it.
and DON'T always think of other people where else people NEVER think of you.
HUMAN ARE SELFISH !


I really like this song.
Makes me stronger.

What are words ?

No comments:

Post a Comment