click ads ?

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Twenty-One

My Big Day.
Not so many friends & relatives.
Not so lively my party :(
But so far best party in my whole 21 years !
Thanks for those who came !
 Me and my daughter :P jk
 Me & my not so fancy cake.
My mum said why do u need expensive cake
Ending up getting this from RT.
 My Girlfriend <3 

 Boyfriend of almost 3 years
OH no no no
don't u think he gave me this
i'm not those type of girls that like teddy bears
But well this big bear serve me well
Nice to sleep with.
haha
 I gotta light my candles up 
MYSELF

 Bf's friend gave me this bear :D
Thanks Kent & Ann 
Those who attended my birthday party :)
Thanks thanks thanks.
Thanks for making it.
Not so happy cause of too little friends came.
Some promised to come but din't.
Anyway
Thanks for the present ! 

My ideal of birthday party.
WATCH SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING music video.
Fuck , i really want those kind of house party ! 
Drink , party like nobody's business.
Wanna try that before i'm getting old to party.
But i think i won't be able to experience that.
Most of my friend's don't party much.

No comments:

Post a Comment