click ads ?

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mr. & Ms. Cafe @ Oasis Damansara

Went for a quick brunch with babe last weekend. It was about 2pm and it was full of people. We waited for about 15 minutes for a table. Lucky for us girls , they bought us chair to seat. The design of the shop are literally normal coffee shop. Nothing special to see except for the waiting area. Sorry got no picture. I really think that it was overly rated for their foods. 



Camwhore with these while waiting for the food.




I ordered the topper.
Bread topped with mashed avocado , turkey ham & loads of scrambled egg.
The scrambled egg has too much butter on it. And the avocado was't mature enough to serve.
Overall it's not as good as u seen.
I don't like it. This might as well my first and last brunch here.
I prefer The red bean bag much.
But service was good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment