click ads ?

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughts


It's been very very long i din't post any ZERO makeup picture of myself and here it is. Completely no makeup. Yes i admit i'm scare of posting out my non make up picture because i doesn't look good without make up. I have a very small pair of eyes. Huge nose and disfigured eyebrows and if you could look carefully i've got mild moustache. Yeah for a girl i had it. I don't want it either. God gave it to me , what can i do ? I've been teased by peoples and that kinda hurts me. I wanted to laser it away but that courage i don't have. What if it still comes back ? What if that laser thing doesn't work ? hmmm haih

Second thing why i don't post pictures without make up is simply because 4/10 person says that make up and without make up makes a huge diff. Therefore i dare not put up my pictures in instagram or fb.

Took a lot of courage to post it here too. hahaha jk. I simply post this is because not many ppl read my blog anymore. This is for my memories.
NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT.

PSsssssSSst : How to stop myself from thinking about negatives stuff ? I really hate it.

I gotta tell myself gazillion times and you guys too

NOT EVERYTHING NEED TO GOES BY YOUR THOUGHTS/RULES. NOT EVERYONE LIKES IT. PLEASE THINK OF OTHERS BEFORE YOU ACT. HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT THINK OF MY FEELINGS ? I GOT FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW. WHAT YOU ACT NOW IT'S HURTING ME A LOT. IT'S LIKE A KNIFE STABBING ON MY WOUND DEEPER AND DEEPER.

Bare my broken English with me. i know that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment