click ads ?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Myself

Sometimes it's so tired to think about my future. I see things for my lifetime. I don't like doing stuff that i don't have faith on. 

Talk about college time. Reason why i dropped out and study in low cost center to get my cert is because i simply don't wanna waste my mum's money where i see that i play more then study. And i don't get much pocket money from my mum. Only good enough for everything. I din't know that i could work part time while study. All i know was that after class/weekend i gotta help up my mum to earn my pocket money. Ok well i don't really think so much back then. 

Why i failed my subjects. I swear that i din't know i really need to work hard for something. I was just fooling around. Things can't get into my head back then. But i literally liked Accounts. I scored an A2 during Spm. I did work hard on it because first of first this subject is new to me and i kinda like to count but not maths. Hate those formulas. All my Spm scores are just lucky enough to get me 4cs to get into college except for the Accounts i worked real hard on it. I fucking seriously din't know i gotta study so hard like an ant to pass through those subject. Well i dropped out during Sem 2. Wasted around 10k i'm sorry mum. 

After that I continued a program at low cost academy. LCCI, it's recognize tho it's cheap. But then i only took up and sit for 4 subjects out of 5. So i got myself an Diploma in computerized accounting. I dint' really use that cert for work cause i'm working for my mum in a hardware shop. Easy job but of cause i do sometimes very stress. 

Lately my friends around talks about future life. They wanna work overseas. I was thinking about myself, what about me. I literally got nothing. What should i do with my future life. My mum pursued me to study abroad like my friend this morning. But i think and think it is really worth for a go ? I'm 22 this year. If i'm going there to study i only get a Dip in management and i'm afraid that it isn't recognize back in Malaysia because the course fees were very cheap compared to the other friend that i know. Life at there would be very very hard for me. I gotta take up part time jobs and cope with new environment. This is only temporarily and after 2 years i'm 25 let's say i only got a diploma. What for i go study abroad right ? And what should i do after that ? 

The reason why i stayed at my mum's shop to work for so long
1st i don't like dealing/working with anonymous. It's so hard for me to learn new environment.
2nd of all my expenses won't cover it all. Too much of debts. 
3rd as it's a family business i hope next time they will give it to us. 
4th i don't need to see my boss's face. lol 
5th i'm useless and i admit it. 

Well as i said , i don't know what i should do/work/learn. If i know i will do as good as you all does.




9 comments:

  1. Deciding for your future is definitely difficult!

    Don't compare yourself to others. It is not necessary for you to do the same. There are many other opportunities out there.

    You could do jobs which do not require paper qualifications eg - property, insurance etc.

    What is your interest? What do you really like doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right i'm thinking about my future for so long. I really donno what should i pursue.

    It's very hard for me to not compare where mostly all of my friends are doing very well now.

    I'm a bit of a shy person in front of anonymous. i don't really like to talk.

    i don't have any now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha relax! Maybe time is just not right now =) Opportunity is always there just need the right time, right place, right people to help you!

    You might also be doing well, maybe just not the same things as your friends! Im sure you are good at something!

    Take your time kay. You might gain more just probably later. A bit of stress is good not too muchhh!

    Talk to me! I wont scare u haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha relax! Maybe time is just not right now =) Opportunity is always there just need the right time, right place, right people to help you!

    You might also be doing well, maybe just not the same things as your friends! Im sure you are good at something!

    Take your time kay. You might gain more just probably later. A bit of stress is good not too muchhh!

    Talk to me! I wont scare u haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea... you're so right...

    Still could't figure out what i'm good at but someday i will i guess !

    Haahhaaa no problem :) i'm replying

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you blog well Sarah =)

    Also take nice photos!

    See, you're good at something!

    Just a suggestion..maybe you can blog about fashion cos you seem fashionable or maybe start a blog shop selling clothings, accessories etc?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really happy that someone still reads my blog ;)
    Thank You
    hahaha tot it was dead a year ago.
    Hmm not really into fashion but i like to look good outside..
    I'm into foods . I will and if there's time i will blog about food :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sarah. I am pretty impressed by you honest coffession of yourself. And your English is really fantastic! I am sure you will find a way to your dream one day. Every human being is unique in a way. Trust yourself that you can decide your own journey in life and make the full use out of it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete