click ads ?

Saturday, December 4, 2010

YOICHI Japanese Dining @ Bandar puteri

Yoichi Japanese Dining.
Saw this through someone's blog.
If not i also don know this restaurant
has run their business for around 2 years.
(If i'm not wrong)
Located in Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Same row with Public Bank.
Some Japanese Comic for us to read.
I think this meant for Japanese only
cause all the books are in Japanese language.
how do you expect us to read ? lol
Full of pictures.
Mostly fishing picture.
This Japanese restaurant's decoration
looks like a Real japanese restaurant
where we always see it on Tv.
IDK lah but i think 70% look like lor.
Their menu.
The font's smudge.
I repair it.. hehehe
I ordered 570.
I am a die hard Salmon Fans !!! LOL
There were Japanese wordings
on their menu. How i wish i could read them.
They too serve PASTA.
But i din't order :(
Maybe next time.
A wet towel upon sitting.
We ordered Green Tea.
Free Flow.
This wasabi is tasteless!
The most tasteless wasabi i ever had.
I bet my house's wasabi has more flavor than this.
I din't ask to change.
Leave it. zzz
This Chili powder were imported from Japan.
That's what written there.
I din't try cause idk where to apply - -
Their Chopsticks.
So adorable.lol
I picked the spoon and fork ones.
heehee
OMfG
The best Chawanmushi i ever had.
How do you spell Chawanmushi huh ?
I know my spelling is wrong.
First time i finished this all by myself.
I never finish this before.
It's like a very smooth jelly ..
Smoother then jelly.
I wish i could tell u more but idk how to explain.
I just know it's the best i ever had lah.
Even better than Sakae's lor.
My set Dinner.
RM27.00
Worth it ?
3/5
Tempting !!
My Cocaine !!
Assorted vege and some pork.
Miso soup .
Black color .
Why ? is this authentic ?
Donno what's this.
Ewww
Salad.
This watermelon very nice.

Total bill for the three of us was
RM103
3 sets of dinner
and 1 Donburi.
3 Green Tea.

I think my blog slowly becomes a
FOOD BLOG
I should change my link to
SARAHFOODBLOG.BLOGSPOT.com
Should't i ? LOL
I din't mean to post all about food lor.
It's just that no happenings for me to post.
Just let it be my food okay ?
I love to eat !!!

Food : 3/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Service : 4/5

To serve my readers better
I grabbed a name card from them. LOL
YOICHI Japanese Dining.

No.21, Jalan Puteri 2/3
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong , Selangor.
TEL : 03-80635112
Website : http://ameblo.jp/myyoichi/
Close on Tuesday.
Lunch : 1200-1500
Dinner : 1800-2200
Non-Halal

No comments:

Post a Comment