click ads ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

220310

Skip something today
Went to the lawyer firm today in the afternoon.
Go get my 19th birthday present.
hehehe
I spend 2 and half hours at car being a driver.
At 5pm fetch my bro from school.
Than went to TPP get goods from supplier
and Puchong Perdana get goods from supplier too.
After that headed to Saujana Puchong to find my Aunt.
From my cousin house
Fetch her go mamak than only her house
than to cousin house again.
After that back home.
ZzzZzzz
Plan to go Sunway with sis
but end up dint
Mum insisted me to eat dinner
And its dy late.
Moreover today is the last day to have dinner with dad
I mean he's going to Shanghai tomorrow.
Alone . . .
The tour is half free.
The points that we collected from our paints
My mum gotta pay RM1500.zzz
The tour cost 3k.
Mum's lonely.
Lols.
Went to the Hot Air Balloon at Putrajaya last Saturday
Damn crowded
People Mountain people sea
Dint get to see all of them.
Some more what i had miss ?
Hmmmmmm

Stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment