click ads ?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My baby






Fyi
I got a dog few years back.
He's baby.
Breed : Shih Szu
I miss him.
I cry when i view his pictures just now.
I miss him so much.
I had been wanted to buy a new dog
since last week and looking forward on those adoptions.
Than today i saw this article at The Star
I browse through just now.
Its very cruel.
Its unfair for those poor little dogs.
I hope my baby not at there.
He was given to my mum's friend.
Than my baby ran away from the house
The owner can't catch/find him back
Since than i got no news about my Baby.
Seeing people use the way to catch those stray dogs.
I feel heart sore cause its a life too.
Why can't treat them good by catching them using another way.
I'm afraid that my baby is in their hands
I hope he's in well condition now.
I'm very very sorry to buy u baby
If not u maybe in a very very good owner's house.
My baby is a very naughty dog.
I dint teach him well
cause of i got no time.
Everyday 7pm only reach home.
Yeaaa i know thats a excuse.
And i don't like to beat him.
I did beat him several times when he ran out from our house
Trust me, He's a good runner.
Very very very Fast.
And he got a good appetite.
He like foooood so much.
I really really miss him.
God bless him please.
Therefore i decided not to buy/adopt another anymore.
Cause i don't want to give myself a burden
or they can't live well in my house.
Cause i got no time for it.
How could i got time for him except on Sunday.
Everyday 7am till 7pm not at house.
11pm gotta sleep
And
For all the pets owner,
Please do care for your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment