click ads ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BIRTHDAY~


the 1st Cake ~ my dad gave me money than i bought it~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself~

4th cake~

mummy with me~

like not shuang only.==


joanne babe with me~

babi san ~muackkkssss



3rd Cake~


look my 2nd cake~


with my dear Annie~
Thanks nesty for the flowers^^


This was my 2nd time that i celebrated my birthday . I'm not the one who plan it ~ It was my friends.The 3rd time also and the 4th time also. The 1st time i already post it very long time ago.

1st cake ~ my parent help us to celebrate with all our siblings. (as usual)
2nd cake ~ college friends help me to celebrate at snow flake~
3rd cake ~ my school mates help me to celebrate at ampsquare ~
4th cake ~ my brother, his wife and my sister celebrate my birthday at home, as that day was mother's day too~

THANKS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY.
MUACKSSSS

END


No comments:

Post a Comment