click ads ?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

30/5/09 saturday ^^


Damn hate la .. i asked for the yong tau foo's mihun for breakfast but my brother help me tapau this mihun from the other hawker stall. In the end i finished all except the fishballs and i make him to finish the 5pcs fishballs.

MANGOSTEENS madness





I really like to eat mangosteens. I prefer to eat this color of mangosteens compare to the purple in colors skin. Try it and compare. You will know ^^






My lunch, Dad helped me to tapau Malay's rice. Tak boleh habis. LUcky that my sis help me to finish it out.. ^^ thanks



Natural me ^^

Around 5something. Caroline text me to go out :) movie at midvalley and i say ....... YES ^^

CAMWHORED while waiting for Carol to fetch me




Reach Midvalley exactly 9.00pm. Than i wanted to fins LEe WAi San but she today she work at jusco and Osim from Jusco are far ? hmmm .. we are running out of time cause actually we wanted to see the movie at 9.00pm but when we reached the cinema !!! They are many ants lining up to buy tickets for show. LOL . Than Carol finds her supervisor to give back things and take salary. Inside the car we don know where to go. Wants to go to the look out point (small genting) but we don know how to go. Than i say i wanted to go bar ce but she don want. LOL. than i asked 'want to go for fun fair at bukit jalil? than she said ok . . Than changed plan again. Instead of all that we went to OUG Nathan and take a look cuz i never been to there before = = Heard that there many handsome guys hangs out there but very disappointed that all also aunty uncle. Dint go down for a drink and went to Steven's to meet my brother up. Guess who i saw . I saw my dear Aaron . gosh . speechless and surprise . Miss him lar . His table just beside my brother's table. Nothing to say, maybe he is with his friends and me too . Just say hi . Than after sitting for 1/2hours, he leave and say bye to me . LOL he's going to Poppy that night. Jealousnya. Now, Steven's got 'Siesha' a fragrant smoke. I did consumed but the smoke that i blew it out were so little . = ='' not like 'monkey and my brother' damn many smoke come out from his mouth.Than my bro fetch his fiance from Gombak to go to our house at 11something. We played poker cards at there too. Almost every time i lose. But until the end i win for few times ^^ I reached home nearly 2.00am. Its been so long time that i dint go out for late night drink.

END

No comments:

Post a Comment