click ads ?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

sunday afternoon



finished:)

after helping out at my parent shop
around 12pm fetch my sis go ioi mall
she celebrate her birthday at there~
jealousnya
than back home .. so boring
my babe spoiled T.T
can't do anything without her :(
i'm using my sis babe to on9
damn lag and slowwww
and love i my keyboard better ~
just finished my cintan mee hmmm maggi mee is better
= = but my dad bought 1box of cintan .. yeeeeeeee .. its for the 16years old kakak
faster finish it up to buy back maggi ^^
love blogging ~ but later on .. if i found a new site .. than blogging will go back off = =
so bad harr
T.T now only i realise that all my latest pictures and college pictures
ALL IN MY BABE t.t OMG
FEEL LIKE DYING NOW
hope i can get back my pictures (i always forget to save into my pendrive)
GOSHHHHHHHHHH :(
THE END

1 comment: