click ads ?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

untitled 140110

Post again cause im boring and got nothing to do. Cant do anything with this lappie. Facebook cant in cause donno what problem. Want to click this to in cant but if u're lucky than yes u can browse through FB. So, im lazy to open it again. Cant edit my blog cause i do not have a mouse to make me easy to do my job and i need the link to do it. Its all in my dear's lappie.
Im sick for those people who ask me why u're not schooling today? Those customer at my mum's shop always ask me same question but different customer.. It was like Sarah or miss why today dint go to college? or u form 5 ar ? waiting for result? Im tired of it cause i don wanna say any more. I don want people to look down on me . Although i really give up on my studies. My future? I donno yet. Maybe i'll go out find a job as clerk after my mum hired a worker. We do not have enough workers now.
Hmm.. Last time when my dear and me usually watch movies on the weekends. Now its like everytime also hang out at my home. Movies that are not famous or we think that it sucks we wont watch cause we don wanna waste money on it. We can just easily download from the internet and share it with everyone. Doesnt wanna waste money on that. He's trying to save money for his tyre so doesnt want to use much.
Today news. 7.0 magnitude Earthquake at Haiti. May god bless them.
Heartless act of a son and daughter-in-law from the Star.
A 57-year-old man, who had just undergone heart surgery, thought he could recuperate at home but was in for a shock when his son told him not to return home.

Harian Metro reported that Abdul Rahman Talib was abandoned by the roadside in Kangar with just a bag of clothes by his 30-year-old son after his daughter-in-law refused to let him back into the house.

“I asked my son to drive me to town although I did not know where I could go. Instead, he left me in front of a school.

“I cried as I stepped out from his car. I did not expect him to treat me like this after I’ve brought him up lovingly all these years,” he said, adding that he felt lost wandering around before finally settling down for the night at a bus stop.

Abdul Rahman said the following day, his son had come to look for him but the old man’s joy was short-lived when he realised that the son was only dropping off his bicycle.
He said he met an acquaintance near the school two days later and was invited to spend the night at his house.

It is understood that the Social Welfare Department had since sent Abdul Rahman to the Batu Bertangkap Welfare Home in Beseri.
*How could people do such thing on his own father ? He raise u up. Even though how u hate him i think that u should not do this to your very own father. You will never be bless by doing this. At the end of the day u will become like that do. Abandoned by your very own son/daughter. Think twice. Its your part of your blood.
Its already past for a month, i still think about him everyday. Some times i will think until i cry. But i can do nothing now. We really need to appreciate/cherish what we have now before its too late. RIP uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment