click ads ?

Monday, February 8, 2010

080210 Shihlin

Countdown 6days to CNY
After work went to Sunway
with my sis
As usual eat at Shihlin
She like to eat meeeeee sua so much.
Every time go there or IOI will eat mee sua or take away it
Eat until i kinda scare.lols.
Ordered that crispy egg floss crepe
Not crispy at all.
Dislike it cause very sweeeeet
The taste very weird.
After that
Bought 2 tops at Cotton on
1 T-shirt from parkson
1 purse from parkson too
Thanks to Dear's RM10 coupon
Pay less RM10.. lols
Bought the tops from Cotton without giving me plastic bag
cause they run out of it.
ZZzzzzz. Put it into my small bag
Just like stealing stuff. lols
Than went to parkson only transfer to it.
After parkson, my sis wanna buy bag.
I like those she dont like. lols
Than went to Asian Avenue's Ecco
She bought a bag there.
Very lazy to try on those clothes.
If nice and the price is reasonable than straight buy
But if no need to q up than i will try
Very lazy to q and wait.
Running out of time duh
Just walk for few hours,
my leg feel very sour.
Gotta sleeeeep soooon
Night peeps

More...
Mum come in just now.
Give us Tshirt that my cousin from Australia
bought for us =)
Thanks Tracey =) xoxo
Durian smells goooood
NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment