click ads ?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

130210

Yeappi =)
Whole weeeeek no need help mummy work
Tomorrow 9am something balik kampung.
Few years dint back jor ==
Sleep one day at perak, than go langkawi
Wuuwuuhuuu
I'll buy souvenir for my babes if i got left over money XD
ehhehehhee
Haven pack up yet
finish cleaning my toilet lols
My sis is darn lazy
Always game make me need to shout at her only move
not once is many many times
Sometimes she scold me back
I dont understand
Why is she that lazy and put game number effing ONE!
Ishhhh..
Mum and my aunt at downstairs cooking for later reunion's dinner
Arghh so much to do after dinner
Clean up
Wash plates
Sweep the floor
Mop
I just helped her to do the ginger those stuff
Heheheeh
She got Aunt to help.
Don wanna disturb.. lols
Dear went back to Kuantan
but he is joining us at Langkawi.

I EFFING HATE PEOPLE
DON PUT SIGNAL WHEN WANNA
CROSS THE OTHER JUNCTION

Ever think of other people ?
You could make someone lost a life!
Like my Bro's wife
That fuck guy dont put signal when he wanna turn
My bro drove kinda fast that time
and suddenly press 'dead brake'
And causing her hand swollen
I really dont understand!!!
Put signal will cause u what ?
Ishhhhhh
I will put when there is car or what so ever
Wasting other people's time and life.
What if a pedestrian walk across the road
when he tot u don wanna drive into there ?
And u're driving fast
You cant manage to brake.
And end up u're hurting someone or
may cause someone's life.
There is a reason for inventor to put a signal thingy there

Thats all for today =)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

2 comments: