click ads ?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Randomly February

Whole month think of CNY only
especially the week before it.
Hehe . cant wait to get red pockets
But TT this year's red pockets damn lil
Its like 26 angpau s only.
arhhhhhhh
Hou cham ar.
Love last year.
Damn many.
But at least i got a wonderful trip
with my family and dear.
Hehe.
I hope every month is February
cause only Feb got 28days.
Others 30 or 31 days
Got 2 more days say goodbye
to Feb and hello March.
Time is passing so fast.
And today i updated many.
This would be the last post for today.
I becoming more and more childish lately.
Felt happier cause i crap alot in front of my sis the most.
Acted stupid and those hatedx face.
Heheee.
I really like to act childish in front of her = =
Make me stress out when we LOL.
But we do argue sometimes
because of minor things

My new hairstyle. Nice ?
Remy Martin.
Muack muack
Jack Daniel's
Raffaello with coconut flavor
hmmmm

He very love come.
Like want me to capture his pic.
lols



Okayss.
I hurt myself again.
This time same finger but in front
Not pain at all compare to the old wound
But this aint pain duh
This occurs when i use
the vege knife to cut the sugar cane
zzz
Chop chop chop
Aooooooooouuu
My finger!!
Than start to bleed.
arhhhhhh
Just use water to wash.
Not pain at all.
This aint pain compare to
seeing our beloved go away slowly.
Aikssss

I got myself to interview tomorrow
after i made a call today
regarding about the accounts clerk at BK.
But i think im not ready yet.
Wait few more months dulu.
And i donno what to wear.
Ask my mum recommend she donno
I ask Dear whether
want to go for the interview a not
hdk also.
Nvm i got the answer for myself d.
Im lazy to work too. hehe
and that job only for 2-3months.
They are rushing for their accounts to audit
thats why urgently need someone
and for temporary only.
Wonders why people say no job to work.
Lazy to find ?
open the newspaper ady got job.
DK. maybe don have your area or what so ever.
Or don hav the requirements they want.
For female and wants to work at office.
No need a cert or dip d can work.
But u need to accept that
your salary is only at RM1000 - 1200
No requirement
Just minimum SPM graduate
and if u can speak 3 language of MY.
That would be your advantage
Literature in computer adv 2.
Hahas.. Just crap out a lil bit of my working experience.
I did work b4 at a marketing office
They distribute CCTV
I works at the counter
issue bills and take goods for customer
It was one year ago when im 17
No requirements to apply that job
But my salary only RM35 per day for part time.
Worked only for 3months with my babe Kah Sing.

Enough of this.
I need to do other things
Chao.
Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment