click ads ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

270510

Early in the morning,
woke up at 6.10 am
FOR
MCD breakfast
Yeaaa
I effing love it !
but idk wth was wrong with me
yesterday.
I got a voucher from The Star's paper
where MCD's giving out free Sausage Mcmuffin burger.
And so i ordered 2 Egg mcmuffin
Still tot it was Sausage Mcmuffin
I ordered wrongly for them.
ZzzZzzz.
Most stupid idiotic thing was
I dint pick the other Tea that i ordered
WTF !!
Wasted jor lor..
And that salesperson gave me a cup of coffee
where i had ordered TEA
ZZzzzZzzzZZzz
Fuck la.
What a great start for morning.

I love hash brown ~

Its dinner time.
Actually we plan to eat at
Umaiya.
IoI boulevard there.
But mum say Estee Lauder at parkson got sale
Than la we ate at Sunway's Donno what name
Korean food.
Quite nice for the food.



Yeaaa.
My BB max.
Love him..
keke
My BBM 22016E98
Add me BB users

After that my sis and i went to
SASA.
Darn long dint go.
keke.
That makes me broke.
Thanks SASA.
Eyeshadows.
Kate's pinky and Pupa's greenish.
MAC's gel eyeliner is a must.
Their brush so Darn expensive for me.
RM75.00
WTH.
More expensive than the liner.
Forget that i could use my sis's brush from maybe.
Mum gave me Estee lauder's powder and mascara.
Thanks mum.
WEEEeeee
Some mask ~
Tot the green thingy was KIWI
Which actually it was Cucumber
So FISH !
Remover and BB Cream, Cybercolor and Loose powder from Prestige.
All the stuff that my sis and i Bought yesterday.
Hope She'll repay me sooon !
And lastly Revlon's Red hot chick lipstick.
my sis want.
We share :)
Weeeeeee
I'm officially broke.
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment